Frequently asked questions
1. Where and when will the next edition of Siec take place?
The next edition of Siec will be held on Wednesday 3 and Thursday 4 June 2020 at Porte de Versailles, Pavilion 4. The trade show is open from 9 am to 7 pm on 3 June and from 9 am to 6 pm on 4 June 2020.
2. What are the benefits of having a Siec badge?
The badge gives 2-day access to the entire Siec trade show, its various spaces, conferences and to the cocktail party “La Parenthèse” on 3 June.
3. Can non-professionals access the trade show?
The Siec is a trade show strictly reserved for professionals, more specifically those in retail and commercial property.
4. How do you get the entry badge for the SIEC show?
Brands, public authorities, and directors of shopping centres, retailer associations and economic interest groups receive a free badge. To get your badge, go to www.siec-online.com and click on “Ask for your free invitation”. Your request will be submitted to the Organisation for validation.
To purchase a badge, go to www.siec-online.com and click on “Buy your badge”.
If you are a journalist, go to www.siec-online.com and click on “Press Access”. Once your request has been validated by the Organisation, your badge will be available at the trade show reception desk from 5 June on presentation of a valid press card and ID. If you are an exhibitor at the Siec, log in to the “Exhibitor space” on www.siec-online.com or contact the person in charge of your booth at your company.
5. How do I order my employees’ badges?
When you order a Visitor’s badge (at a fee) you can also order some for your employees. If you are an exhibitor at the Siec, log in to the “Exhibitor space” on www.siec-online.com or contact the person in charge of your booth at your company. In order to secure all your employees’ personal data, you must provide a unique email address for each of them. This email address will be required to activate their badges.
6. What are the rates for visitor badges?
7. What payment methods can be used to buy a badge?
When registering online, you can pay for your order by bank card (Visa or Mastercard).
If you order a visitor badge using the pdf form, you can pay for it via bank imprint, bank transfer or cheque. However, at the trade show you can pay by bank card, cheque or cash.
8. Can I lend my badge to someone else?
The badge bears your name and is non-transferable. You will be asked to show it every time you enter or leave the trade show.
9. What should I do if I have not received the electronic badge despite online registration?
Your e-badge will be sent by email and will also be available in your personal “My Siec Online” space. You can also check whether the email has landed in your junk mail and that the email address provided in your personal space is correct.
10. What should I do if I can’t print my badge?
The electronic badge download appears in a new PDF window. Make sure that your browser authorises pop-ups. Your computer must also be equipped with software that can read the PDF format. If you don’t have it, you can download “Adobe Reader” using the following link: Adobe Reader You will also be able to print your badge directly at the trade show reception desk using the terminals provided.
11. How do I access my personal space?
To access your personal space, log on to www.siec-online.com and click on “My Siec Online”. Next, enter the login and password you would have received after registration. If you encounter any problems, please send an email to email@example.com
12. How do I recover my password if I forget it?
On the SIEC site, click on “MySiec Online”, then click “Forgot password?” ».
13. What is the purpose of the personal space?
You can use your personal space to:
• collect and print your badge
• find your order receipt(s)
• check out the floorplan of the exhibition
• search for a participant (visitor or exhibitor)
• update your personal information
14. How do I get an order receipt?
Your order receipt is available in your personal “My Siec Online” space by clicking on the “My order receipts” menu. You can also contact our accounting department at firstname.lastname@example.org
15. How do I get the official guide for the trade show?
You can pick it up at the reception desk as soon as the show opens.
16. How can students access the trade show?
Request for student accreditation can be sent to email@example.com Proof of student status will be requested. The badge will be available at the reception desk upon presentation of ID.
17. How do I get a visa to come to the show?
To make your request, contact our communications department: firstname.lastname@example.org
18. Can I get preferential rates on my transportation to access the trade show?
All registered Siec 2020 attendees will receive, upon request, an SNCF discount voucher (-20%).
Upon presentation of the discount voucher (which you may request by sending an email to email@example.com), your return train ticket will be discounted by 20% when purchased at a station or from an approved travel agent. All registered Siec 2020 attendees are entitled to discounted fares on Air France and KLM.
Contact our Sales Department